A training event to support schools who are purchasing PSHE Matters.
The half day event will provide schools with time to have a more in-depth understanding of the PSHE Matters Curriculum and how they can implement it as a whole school approach.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- have increased confidence of how to use PSHE Matters
- have a deeper understanding of what the resource includes
- have an increased understanding of how to implement PSHE Matters as a Whole School approach.
Schools must have viewed the resource before they book on the course. The package includes:
The cost of this course is:
- 2 places at the training event
- One hard copy and an e-copy of the resources
- A follow-up training event. Dates tbc.
If you don't have access to the Services for Schools website, please email S4S.Training@derbyshire.gov.uk or phone 01629 536546 to make a booking. Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed under 'Terms' via the following webpage: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Page/7672
- Primary Phase £399 for 2 delegates
- Infant Phase £299 for 2 delegates
- Junior Phase £299 for 2 delegates
- Schools with less that 100 pupils £299 for 2 delegates.
PSHE Co-ordinators, Headteachers